What You Have
- Company written curriculum and guidelines
- Operational challenges
- Training manuals
What We Do With It
- Create customized training programs based on client needs.
- Convert the content into online training modules
- We add the new modules to existing simulation content
Training And Assessment
- Deliver standardized training
- Conduct periodic assessments
- Manage trainee data and progress
Ramp Safety Induction
The aim of this course is to provide basic knowledge on how to perform functions on the ramp safely.
Airside Driving Skills
The aim of this course is to provide individuals the knowledge and skills to drive on an airside safely.
Operating Ground Support Equipment
The aim of this course is to introduce the trainees to safe operating techniques
Airside Vehicle Simulator Range
Airside Training Academy (ATA) provides training on a wide range of airside vehicle simulator
Lower cost of
Reduces risk involved with training on equipment.
Reduced use of equipment for training.
Reduce maintenance and operational cost
Focused courses increase student retention.
Environment for continuous training
Standardised training and assessment
Continuous tracking and record keeping